1201 Parkway Meadow, Ballwin
Amazing oversized park-like lot on the highly desired cul-de-sac. Best buy in all of Ballwin! This stone & brick executive home is amazing for entertaining the most discerning guests. Chef grade gourmet kitchen is well equipped with advanced stainless-steel appliances with gas cooktop. The classic subway tile backsplash complements the Quartz Tops impeccably. Formal living, dining room & Office. 2story great room featuring Palladian windows & gas fire place. Dual open staircases with 9’ ceilings on the 1st & 2nd floors & crown molding throughout. Luxury master bedroom with coffered ceiling, sitting room & resort like en-suite master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate tiled shower. Jack and Jill bathroom between two of the bedrooms and the 3rd guest bedroom has its own private full bath. Partially finished LL perfect for a theater or game room. You’re going to love the landscaping, mature, lush trees & gorgeous waterfall in the yard while relaxing on one of the two stone patios.
- MLS® #20033159
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,852
- Year Built1999
- Basement TypeConcrete,Partially Finished,Bath/Stubbed,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,Pond/Lake,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2020
- Days on Market7
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1201 Parkway Meadow
- SubdivisionKiefer Pointe
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Coffered Ceiling(s),Carpets,Special Millwork,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Partially Finished,Bath/Stubbed,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryEllisville Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.