1226 Hermans Lake Drive, Florissant
Unbelievable, Spectacular, just the Right Fit for your Family. Welcome to the Highly Desirable Subdivision of Hermans Orchard and this Outstanding 3800 Sq Ft, 2 Story, 4 Bed/4 Bath Home, 3 Car Garage, and an large level lot! This home is full of Space and meticulously cared for, you will welcome you Friends & Family into the Large Foyer with beautiful T staircase and flanked by the formal Dining & Living Rm/Den, then be amazed by the 2 Story Great Room with Floor to Ceiling Windows, full of Natural Light, plus the Gas Fireplace! WOW! Head to the Kitchen for Appetizers with the Large Breakfast Room & Kitchen with Double Ovens, Electric Cooktop, Wood Flooring, Custom Lighting the list goes on, and don't forget the Hearth Rm with another Gas Fireplace Plus access to the Stamped Patio. the Upstairs had a Master Suite that is Unmatched, Double Doors, His/Her Walk-in Closets, Separate Shower & Tub, Double Sinks! Unbelievable! 3 Car Garage, Level Yard and Quiet Street finish off the Package.
- MLS® #20033684
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,872
- Year Built2005
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market5
- HOA Fees450
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1226 Hermans Lake Drive
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionHermans Orchard
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63034
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Microwave
- HeatingDual,Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Electric,Dual
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryBrown Elem.
- MiddleNorth Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.