1630 Saint Catherine Street, Florissant
Welcome home to this attractive 2 BDRM, 1 BTH ranch home in the heart of Florissant's St. Ferdinand Commons subdivision. Exterior feat HUGE fenced in backyard w/gravel to tuck under garage w/new garage door (19) & storage area, fenced around concrete deck overlooking extra-deep yard, shed, porch & newer roof. Well maintained interior feat original hardwood floors, anderson windows & charming "old time" features throughout. Spacious living rm w/brick WB fireplace. Breakfast rm w/extra deep window w/custom tile shelf. Kitchen includes matching cabinets pantry, newer gleaming white appliances & ceramic tile flooring. 2 bedrooms & full bth on main level. Full walk out lower level with sump/pit pump waiting for your custom finishes! Old Towne Florissant w/i walking distance includes restaurants, shops, Old Towne Tennis Courts, library & public transportation. Priced to SELL & WON'T LAST LONG! Make your appointment to view today before it's GONE!
- MLS® #20033880
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage872
- Year Built1950
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete,Sump Pump,Storage Space,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Off Street,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Fencing,Level Lot,Streetlights
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1630 Saint Catherine Street
- AreaMcCluer North
- SubdivisionSt Ferdinand Commons
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63033
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air,Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Concrete,Sump Pump,Storage Space,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFerguson-Florissant R-II
- ElementaryDuchesne Elem.
- MiddleCross Keys Middle
- HighMccluer North High
- Listing OfficeSunshine Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.