8780 Pine Avenue, Brentwood
From the front, this home looks like a charming bungalow, though a large addition on the back makes this property 3,293 square feet. The addition creates an open main level with a kitchen, family room & an oversized, attached 2-car garage. The kitchen has a pantry, desk & breakfast bar. The handicap-accessible main level has a living room, dining room, home office, laundry room & a guest suite, and a full bath with a roll-in shower. The second floor features a primary bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet & bathroom with double sinks. A delightful screened porch near the primary bedroom is perfect for a nap or to enjoy your morning coffee. Two more bedrooms, a full bath, and a playroom complete the second floor. The lower level features a recreation room, powder room, and tons of storage. Fenced yard and large composite deck that backs to Garden Court, a street with cul-de-sac.
- MLS® #20070420
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,293
- Year Built1929
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Partially Finished
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Attached Garage,Rear/Side Entry
- Date ListedSeptember 29th, 2020
- Days on Market59
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address8780 Pine Avenue
- SubdivisionForest Hill Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63144
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesMicrowave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryMark Twain Elem.
- MiddleBrentwood Middle
- HighBrentwood High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.